How to schedule a reoccurring Zoom meeting
If you have not yet set up your faculty Zoom account, please view the Faculty Zoom Guide. Once you set up your faculty Zoom account, you can use the Zoom LTI Integration in Canvas to schedule class meetings and record Zoom lectures.
If you need assistance using the Zoom carts on campus, please contact your department.
Add a reoccurring Zoom meeting
- Navigate to the course you’d like to work with, and click the Zoom tab. NOTE: If you cannot see the Zoom tab, you need to edit your course navigation links.
- Click the blue Schedule a New Meeting button.
- Enter the meeting details. Be sure to select Reoccurring Meeting and enter the days and times your course meets on Zoom.
- Select Record the meeting automatically in the cloud if you’d like your meeting to be recorded automatically.
- Save the meeting.
- View Upcoming Meetings and Cloud Recordings by clicking on the Zoom tab in your course again.
Need more help?