Use your Rubric to Grade Student Submissions
Enable “Use this rubric for assignment grading”
- Navigate to the assignment you would like to grade and scroll until you see the attached rubric.
- Select the Edit icon.
- Check “”Use this rubric for assignment grading“
- Select Update Rubric
Use the rubric to assign grades in Speedgrader
- Open Speedgrader
- Select view rubric in the student submission
- Grade the student submission by clicking the ratings that apply to the student’s submission.
- Select save.
- If you’ve enabled “Use this rubric for assignment grading,” the points selected will automatically be in the gradebook.
Need more Help?