Student Email Setup
AMDA provides email accounts to all students in order to convey official school-related communications between the student body, faculty, and staff. This AMDA Email is also used to log-into Canvas, StarRez, Secure Wi-Fi, and other AMDA services. It is imponent that every student activates their AMDA Email address before the start of the semester.
AMDA Emails are provided to Incoming students 60 days prior to the start of their 1st semester of classes. If you have not yet received notification to set up your AMDA Email and your 1st Semester starts within 60 days, please reach out to your admissions advisor to confirm your next steps.
- Log into the Student Portal at Portal.amda.edu, if you do not have you portal account setup please see Create Student Portal Login
- Once logged into the portal on the left-side menu, click My Profile, or Tap on the 3 line menu icon on the top right and tap My Profile if on mobile.
- Click My IT Information.
- A new window will open with your AMDA Email address and Temporary Password.
- With the information provided, log into studentmail.amda.edu, at first log-in you will be asked to set a new password.
- This email address can be added to your mobile device as a Google / Gmail Account. We recommend using the Gmail mobile app.