Make an Invoice Payment
As of March 7th, 2022, all Invoice Payments for tuition and fees will be made through ACI Worldwide’s PayMyBill, located in Student Portal. This PCI compliant payment platform allows students to view their balance by enrollment and semester, store payment methods, and specify authorized users (such as parents) so they may log in separately to make a payment on the student’s behalf, without accessing Student Portal.
- Log into PayMyBill
- Make Payment
- Add Authorized Users
- “No data available to display”
- “Payments cannot be made in the past”
Log into PayMyBill
- Log into your student portal at portal.amda.edu
Don’t have a portal login? See Create Student Portal Login.
- Use the left-side menu to navigate to My Account and then Make a Payment.
- On Mobile, use the 3-line menu icon in the top right.
- Click on Click Here.
- On Mobile, you may need to scroll down.
- NOTE: Pop-Up Blocker must be disabled to launch the page and it may take a moment to load
- Once you are in the ACI PayMyBill Portal, review your Amount Due in the “ribbon”.
- Click on the “Make Payment” button.
- In the Payment window, the Term should default to the most current term, but if it does not match the term in the ribbon where you see the Amount Due, you may change it in the dropdown.
- As AMDA operates on Pre-Payment Plans, the amount in the Payment window will say “0.00”. Enter the value from the Amount Due.
- Select/enter your Payment Method. Then click “Pay”
Add Authorized Users
Specify authorized users (such as parents) so they may log in separately to make a payment on the student’s behalf, without accessing Student Portal. See steps below, or watch this video guide.
- Once you are in the ACI PayMyBill Portal, click on the My Profile tab.
- Click on “Invite User”.
- Enter the First Name, Last Name, and Email, then click Invite.
- An invitation will be sent to the specified email inviting them to create a login for the Authorized User Portal.
- After inviting an Authorized User, you will see their status as Pending until they Accept.
Once an Authorized user has Accepted, they will have their own login to the Authorized User Portal.
No data available to display
If you are seeing “No data available to display” once you log into the payment portal, you may have the wrong enrollment selected.
Please choose your current enrollment from the dropdown menu.
Payments cannot be scheduled in the past
If you are attempting to make a payment after 8pm EST, you may receive an error of “Payment cannot be scheduled in the past”. In that instance, please update the date to the next business day in the payment window. Otherwise, you may try again the next morning.
If you continue to have issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.