Secure Broadway Wi-Fi Setup on Android
- If on campus connect to the Broadway Setup or AMDA Guest wireless network. If you’re not on campus, connect to any trusted network or use cellular data.
- Launch Chrome and open wifi.amda.edu and tap Setup Secure Broadway Wi-Fi.
- At the Connect to AMDA Secure Broadway Wi-Fi page selected either Students and Faculty or Staff option.
- Your Android system should be automatically detected. If it was incorrectly detected, you can select the correct system in the drop-down box at the bottom of the page. To download the SecureW2 JoinNow app, tap Download to proceed to the Google Play Store.
- Install and open the SecureW2 JoinNow app.
- Once the install is finished tap Open.
- At the next screen Tap Next.
- A browser will appear tap on Continue.
- A browser will appear and prompt for your AMDA Google or your Staff Azure log-in credentials.
- If you receive an Error 403, please see the Error 403 help page.
- At the next screen tap Next.
- Tap Save.
- Tap on Go to Wi-Fi Settings.
- In the Wi-Fi Settings confirm you are connected to the Broadway network. If you are not auto connected to the Broadway Network turn your Wi-Fi Off and then On.
If you still having issues with connecting to the Broadway network, please see this link: SecureW2: Android 10 and 11 Connectivity Issues
Note: the instructions above are based on a Samsung Android device, your exact settings may vary.
If you are unable to connect please contact us at email@example.com, please include your AMDA Email address, the location you are connecting from, device type, and any error messages you received.