Secure Broadway Wi-Fi Setup on iOS
- If on campus connect to the Broadway Setup or AMDA Guest wireless network. If you’re not on campus, connect to any trusted network or use cellular data.
- Launch Safari and open https://wifi.amda.edu and tap Setup Secure Broadway Wi-Fi
- At the Connect to AMDA Secure Broadway Wi-Fi page selected either Students and Faculty or Staff option.
- Your iOS system should be automatically detected. Tap Sign in.
- A browser will appear and prompt for your AMDA Google or your Staff Azure log-in credentials.
- If you receive an Error 403, please see the Error 403 help page.
- Tap JoinNow.
- Tap Allow.
- Tap Close and open up the Settings app.
- After opening Settings select Profile Downloaded.
- Tap Install.
- Enter your iOS passcode to authorize the installation of the profile.
- Tap Install to confirm the installation.
- Profile is now successfully installed. Select Done.
- Set up is complete. Check to make sure you are now connected to Broadway from the Wi-Fi menu if you are on campus.
If you are unable to connect please contact us at email@example.com, please include your AMDA Email address, the location you are connecting from, device type, and any error messages you received.