Secure Broadway Wi-FI
These instructions are for AMDA Students, Faculty, Staff, and Alumni who need to connect to Broadway Wireless Network. Access to Broadway Wireless Network can be set up on your device(s) in advance of your arrival on campus by following the same instructions below. AMDA Wireless is available at all AMDA buildings including housing.
How do I configure my device for Secure Broadway Wi-Fi ?
- If you’ve previously connected to Broadway network before Summer 2022 you must Forget the Broadway Network.
- If on campus connect to the Broadway Setup wireless network. If you’re not on campus, connect to any trusted network or use cellular data.
- After you connect open a web browser and go to wifi.amda.edu and click on “Setup Secure Broadway Wi-Fi“.
- At the Connect to AMDA Secure Broadway Wi-Fi page selected Students and Faculty or Staff option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions or view the device specific step-by-step instructions below.
- Enjoy using Secure Broadway Wi-Fi knowing the data you transfer over the wireless network is now safe and secure.
For step-by-step instructions, follow the links below:
AMDA Guest Wireless Network
Also available is AMDA Guest Network, this network is intended for visitors to the campus or temporary use by Students, Faculty, Staff, and Alumni. Please be aware this network is not secure please use with caution.